Monday, October 23, 2017

November Birthdays

November is a busy time for our family where birthdays are concerned, so I thought I better get started on them.  The time is flying by and it will be here before I know it.  Here are two I did today:


I used the PTI Road Signed set for this first one and some of their new patterned paper called Simply Chartreuse.  I think my nephew will like it.

The Recipe:
PTI Road Signed
PTI Simply Chartreuse patterned paper
PTI Painted Petals sentiment



This one is for my nephew's wife.  I love the Fall feel of mums and the rich colors next to the Kraft.  I hope that she will be pleased.

The Recipe:
Lovely Lace, Mum's the Word
PTI Noed Scalloped A2 Vertical
PTI Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Oh those mums! What a great card for her. I just got a shirt with mums those colors so I relate to this card. The signs are a cute way to make a guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards! Love the masculine birthday one, great design! Pretty Fall Mums in pretty Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both, and the recipients will love them too. Great designs here, my dear. And I love your color choices too, fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.