Monday, August 10, 2015

Happy Birthday, Nancy!

Today we are celebrating the birthday of a very special lady. 
 Happy birthday, Nancy Leppek!  
I hope your day is as wonderful as you are.


This card is one that I made a while ago, but it seemed to fit Nancy to a "T", since she is a Florida girl.

The Recipe:
GKD Gifts From The Sea, Life's A Beach, Bring The Bling
Lil' Inkers Instant Camera
Doodlebug Twine
Mini Clothespin
GKD Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Kraft, Black Onyx ink
Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe ink
Memento Cantaloupe ink

The girls of the Seize the Birthday team wanted to make Nancy's day special, so I am adding links to their blogs.  Please drop by and see their beautiful cards.

Anika (on vacation)
Brenda (on vacation)
Sharyn (that's me)

Here's Nancy's link, if you want to stop by and leave her some love.

A shout out to another special friend, Barbara Campbell, and my sweet grandson, Nathan, who are also celebrating their birthdays today!

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and I know she will love it. I looked at all the links and your team mates all made pretty cards for her. That was a nice idea to make a theme card for Florida. I love the background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Sharyn and perfect for Nancy.
    Happy Birthday to your grandson and friend Barbara also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a wonderful idea. A blog hop is perfect to show Nancy some love. Your card is awesome, I love those soft colors. And you are right, this IS the perfect card for a perfectly wonderful lady!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background :-) Nancy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Sharyn! Love your background and all the 'extra embellishments'!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect for Nancy, Sharyn! I'm sure she'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Fabulous! I love everything about your card....err Nancy's card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you doesn't seem adequate when I think about what your friendship means to me. You are such a sweet person that I would be lost without! Your card is so perfect for me as well as I love pastels! I will cherish it forever! I thank you my BFFIBL from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So perfect for Nancy! Love the colours and clever design. So glad we could celebrate Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.